HTML Encoder protects your web pages so that no AdBlocker can read or user can copy it very fast. It encodes on the fly and only the web browser can read it.
WHAT IS IT?
The size of the first block of code depends on the size of your web page, it contains your original HTML. The second block of code always stays the same length, it contains the decode function. When opened in a web browser, the original page appears to be unchanged, but the code underneath has been transformed.
Take a look at the Sourcecode of the Preview-Link!
- Protect your HTML code against fast cribbing copying
- Prevent straight-forward WYSIWYG style editing
- Encode local HTML to prevent in-file searching
- Protect unfinished websites from Google
- Confuse people who press the “View Source” button
- Become part of the invisible web, hide from search engines and data miners
- Very easy to use, also chars like “öüäßÖÜÄ” are supported
- This is good solution to protect your product demos e.g. at Envato etc.
- Very lightweight and working on-the-fly
- Every content change of your pages are also encoded
- NO REALY ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE
- There is no decompiler yet. Please don’t overwrite your original HTML files.
- We also encode our source files.
- This program does not protect against tools designed to debug HTML.
- Encoding important keywords will affect SEO.
- NOTHING IS BULLETPROOF!
- The manual file is included in Download
- This must be the first line of your PHP Code: include’ HTML-encoder.php’;
- That’s it… You are ready to start!!